FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Atlantis Outdoor Wall Sconce No. 165 is available with the following:
- Material: Die-cast aluminum
- Shade Material: Cased glass
- Opal shade
- Fluorescent option is Title 24 compliant
- UL Listed Wet
- Made In China
Finish: Bronze, Titanium
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED
- Small Option: 8.5 Watt (550 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- Small Option: One 13 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: 17 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- Large Option: One 13 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Backplate: Width 5.5", Height 8"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 9", Height 15.25", Depth 5.75"
- Small Option Backplate: Width 5.5", Height 5.5"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 6.25", Height 10.5", Depth 4"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
1650BZ, 1650BZ-GU24, 1650TT, 1650TT-GU24, 1655BZ, 1655BZ-GU24, 1655TT, 1655TT-GU24
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Quoizel Crestview Outdoor Wall Sconce features linear shapes softened by an arch, perfect for today's home. The seedy glass windows give a distorted view of the bulb, as well as adding a slight texture and variety to this streamlined ...
The Luna Rectangular Wall Sconce by Hinkley Lighting has a stylish, rectangular design with a riveted, recessed interior. The internal light source shines down on the angled surface, producing a soft, indirect illumination free of glare and hotspots. Works well ...
A respite from dull exterior fixtures, the Minka-Lavery Urban Retreat Outdoor Wall Sconce combines function and elegance in a sturdy design. A marquise-shaped White Linen glass shade is supported by a uniquely sculptural metal frame finished in Aged Kinston Bronze. ...