Add a wave of light into your home with the Terzani Atlantis Linear Suspension, designed by Barlas Baylar. The watery, shimmering effect of the shade is courtesy of its generous gathered drape of delicate chains. Vibrant and seemingly alive, each piece is made by hand, making it truly one-of-the-kind. Available in three sizes and a range of finishes.
Terzani, located in Florence Italy, is known for taking artisan culture and applying it to lighting sculpture. The result is an array of lighting objects with an original and identifiable character.
The Atlantis Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Hand-crafted chain shade
- Metal frame
- Ceiling canopy included
- 2 suspension chains
- ETL Listed
- Designed by Barlas Baylar
Atlantis by Terzani
- Small option utilizes eight 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes ten 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes ten 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Width 59.1", Depth 11.8", Overall Hanging Length 59.1", Adjustable To 68.1"
- Medium Fixture: Width 78.7", Adjustable To 68.1", Depth 14.2", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 74"
- Large Fixture: Width 98.4", Adjustable To 74", Depth 17.7", Overall Hanging Length 14.2", Adjustable To 82.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...