First conceived in 1994 by Italian designer Roberto Ziliani, Slamp lighting has garnered world recognition as being at the top of a very short list of innovative and envelope-pushing lighting companies. Continually existing and resisting, Slamp, with their resounding mantra, "From Italy to Eternity," sets the stage for their newest and most avant-garde collections yet.
The Atlante Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Nigel Coates
- Fume Cristalflex shade
- Metal frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cable
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- CE Rated
- Made in Italy
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- CSA Certified
- Made In Italy
- Eight 15 Watt (100 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Height 15", Diameter 20.1"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 66"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.