SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Atelier Chandelier is available with the following:
- Metal Frame with Satin Black Finish
- 6" Dia. ceiling canopy with Satin Black Finish
- Includes (1) 6" and (3) 12" stems
- 3 adjustable arms
- "Hang Straight" stabilizing bar on bottom
- UL Listed
- Designed by Robert Sonneman
Number of Lights: 6, 8
- 6 Lights option utilizes six 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included). 8 Lights option utilizes eight 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 6 Lights Option Fixture: Height 15.75", Diameter 40.25", Length Adjustable To 57.75"
- 8 Lights Option Fixture: Height 16.75", Diameter 60", Length Adjustable To 58.75"
- Canopy: Diameter 6"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.