An absolutely mesh-merizing modern light. The Varaluz At-Mesh-Sphere Pendant uses colorful bands of hand-forged recycled steel mesh to create an overall spherical shade. This globe-shaped silhouette leaves the bulb within exposed to shine warmly and mostly unimpeded. Available in two sizes and three colors.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The At-Mesh-Sphere Pendant is available with the following:
- Globe-shaped hand-forged recycled steel shade
- Round ceiling canopy
- 120" suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made in The Philippines
- Designed by Ron Henderson
- Large option utilizes six 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Option: Height 12", Diameter 12", Length Adjustable To 132"
- Large Option: Height 18.5", Diameter 18.5", Length Adjustable To 138.5"
- Cable: Length Adjustable To 120"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
At-Mesh-Sphere by Varaluz