Stonegate Designs lighting is designed to last a lifetime and complement the personality of a room. Using quality materials, most lighting is manufactured in the United States.
The Astoria Drum Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Zia-Priven
- Made-to-order drum shaped, fabric shade
- Frosted acrylic bottom diffuser
- Metal hardware
- Round ceiling canopy
- 6 in., 12 in. or 18 in. stem kit
- Designed by Zia Priven
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Finish: Polished Nickel, Rubbed Bronze
Shade Material: Beige Linen, White Linen, Black Charmuese, Celedon Charmuese, Eggshell Silk Pongee, Ivory Charmuese, Natural Silk Pongee, Oatmeal Linen
Size: 16 inch, 20 inch, 24 inch, 28 inch, 32 inch
- 16 inch Option: One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 24 inch Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 32 inch Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 16 inch Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 6"
- 16 inch Option Fixture: Height 10.5", Diameter 16"
- 16 inch Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 46.5"
- 24 inch Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 6"
- 24 inch Option Fixture: Height 14.75", Diameter 24"
- 24 inch Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 50.75"
- 32 inch Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 6"
- 32 inch Option Fixture: Height 20", Diameter 32"
- 32 inch Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 56"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.