FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
For 35 years, SLV has been providing innovative lighting solutions for both residential and commercial customers. Based in western Germany, SLV wants to help you experience "the joy of playing with light" with their full line of indoor and outdoor lighting.
The Asto Wall/Ceiling Spotlight is available with the following:
- Finish: Brushed Aluminum
- Material: Aluminum
- Can be equipped with either halogen or suitable LED lamps
- Adjustable lamp head
- Deco rings for GU10 included
- ETL Listed
- Made In Germany
Number of Lights: 1, 2, 3, 4
- 1 Light Option: One 75 Watt (580 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Twist & Lock Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 2 Light Option: Two 75 Watt (580 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Twist & Lock Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 3 Light Option: Three 75 Watt (580 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Twist & Lock Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 75 Watt (580 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Twist & Lock Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 1 Light Option Fixture: Width 4.72", Height 3.94", Depth 2.56"
- 2 Light Option Fixture: Width 10.24", Height 3.94", Depth 2.56"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Width 17.91", Height 3.94", Depth 2.56"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Width 24.8", Height 3.94", Depth 2.56"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Tukon 1 Spotlight by Eglo provides precise illumination in sleek style. Tulon's translucent shade and adjustable capabilities highlight wall space and artwork in fresh brilliance. The versatile elements of Tukon's classic form and metallic finish are suitable for transitional ...
Custom and Contemporary: The Dakar Wall Spotlight by Eglo offers ideal soft, white lighting to flush a foyer or highlight artwork. Dakar features an oval Matte Nickel finished wall plate paired with the refined style of an Alabaster glass shade ...
Stable adjustability marks the MindLED Favilla LED Ceiling/Wall Spotlight, placing a powerful spot of light on a moveable axis for customizable illumination. The petite construction is fashioned with a hinged joint, allowing for 90° of directional light that is attractive ...