A clean modern form makes the EcoSmart Fire Aspect Outdoor Fireplace the ideal way to add some warmth to any contemporary space, indoors or out. This sleek rectangular fireplace has a firebox made entirely out of weather-resistant powder-coated stainless steel, with a wide cutout to accommodate the EcoSmart burner. The dancing flame is protected by a crystal clear, toughened Starfire glass screen.
EcoSmart Fire is the award-winning, high-end brand of The Fire Company, based near Sydney, Australia. Launched in 2004, EcoSmart Fire has revolutionized the fireplace industry with its stylish contemporary designs and the use of clean-burning, eco-friendly bioethanol. This ground-breaking fuel and design versatility mean that EcoSmart Fire fireplaces, inserts, burners and accessories now heat and visually enhance indoor and outdoor spaces in more than fifty countries worldwide.
The Aspect Outdoor Fireplace is available with the following:
- Made of powder coated stainless steel
- Toughened Starfire glass wind screen
- Completely self-contained; no chimney, venting or fuel line required
- Includes BK5 bioethanol burner
- 1.3 gallon (5 liter) capacity
- Heats space up to 377 sq. feet
- Thermal output of 13,000BTU
- Approximate burn time: 9-20 hours depending on setting
- Includes 1.3 gallon Jerry Can, lighter and lighting rod
- Safe for indoor and outdoor use
- Outdoor Cover sold separately
- Recommended for use with e-nrg liquid bioethanol fuel only
- 12 qts Fuel option ships with 12 quarts of e-nrg bioethanol fuel ($79 for the case); additional fuel sold separately
- UL Listed option available - call 877-445-4486 for info
- 2 year warranty
- Designed by Paul Cohen
With 12 qts Fuel,
- Item: Height 37.4", Width 45.1", Depth 15.4", Weight 116.8lb
- About e-nrg Bioethanol Fuel-e-nrg bioethanol is a specially formulated fuel derived from the fermented sugar and starch components of renewable plant by-products, like corn and sugar cane. It is a clean burning fuel. This results in a beautiful dancing flame and the emission of heat, steam and carbon dioxide. There is no smoke, soot or dangerous vapors.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...