For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Ashland Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Made of die-cast metal, with or without decorative insert
- Can be installed as uplight or downlight
- Dimmable with a low voltage electronic dimmer
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 80
- Lumens: 480
- ADA Compliant
- ETL Listed
Shade Color: Aluminum Foam, Cork, Zebra, Grey Oak, Honey, Metal, Oxide
Finish: Bronze, Satin Nickel
- One 6 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 4.5", Width 5.8", Depth 2.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.