Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Arvella Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Satin Etched Cased Opal glass shades
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Steel frame
- Round wall plate
- UL Listed Damp
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4
- 2-Light option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3-Light option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 4-Light option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Lights Option Fixture: Height 10.5", Width 16", Depth 6.5"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Height 10.5", Width 26", Depth 6.5"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Height 10.5", Width 35.25", Depth 6.5"
- Plate: Diameter 5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
45386NI, 45387NI, 45388NI
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.