The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Artemis XL5 Ceiling Fan (Distressed Koa) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Tea Stain glass shade
- Five Flying Vanes blades
- RC600 special handheld control
- Ceiling canopy
- 62" blade span
- Variable blade pitch
- Includes cap for non-light use
- Body: Distressed Koa
- Blade Finish: Distressed Koa with Tea Stain
- Number of Blades: 5
- Motor Type: DC
- Motor Speed: 112 RPM
- Motor Size: 172 x 25
- Control Included: Handheld
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 8289 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 41 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 200 CFM/Watt
- Comes with One 3.50 in., One 6.00 in. stem/downrod
- ETL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Motor
- Made In China
- One 75 Watt (1250 Lumens) 120 Volt E11 Minican Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Fixture: Diameter 62"
- Maximum Hanging: Length 16.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.