A modern pendant light inspired by matrix dot printing. The LBL Lighting Arik Pendant features a half-spherical matrix dot pattern around the exterior of a slim, foot-long cylinder of glass, creating a sparkling wash of light. This textural shade is available in a variety of glass colors, along with finish, mounting and lamping options.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Arik Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical glass shade with half spherical matrix pattern
- Metal supports and lampholder
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- Lumens: 282
- CRI: 85
- Average Rated Life: 30,000 hours
- ETL Listed
Transparent Charcoal Gray,
Transparent Light Brown
- Xenon option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low voltage T4 GY6.35 Base Xenon lamp (Glossy Opal option, included), or one 35 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low voltage T4 GY6.35 Base Xenon lamp (Transparent options, included)
- LED option utilizes one 6 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage LED (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 11.5", Diameter 3"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 83.5"
- Cable: Length 72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...