For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Arik Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical shade with half spherical matrix pattern
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- LED Lumens: 282
- CRI: 85
- LED Average Rated Life: 30,000 hours
Color: Clear, Transparent Charcoal Gray, Transparent Light Brown
Finish: Bronze, Satin Nickel
Installation Type: Fusion Jack, Monopoint, Two-Circuit Monorail, Monorail
Light Option: Xenon
- LED option utilizes one 6 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage LED (integrated).
- Xenon option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low voltage T4 GY6.35 Base Xenon lamp (Glossy Opal option, included), or one 35 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low voltage T4 GY6.35 Base Xenon lamp (Transparent options, included)
- Fixture: Height 11.5", Diameter 3"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 83.5"
- Cable: Length 72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.