The Varaluz Argyle Pendant is a stunning sphere inspired by an old sweater. The distinctive argyle pattern is outlined here in a New Bronze-finished frame that's backed with stamped and recycled steel plate finished in Desert Pearl. Silver glass frit coats the interior, adding to the shade's eye-catching luster. Available in two sizes.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Argyle Pendant is available with the following:
- Desert Pearl steel plate shade
- Silver glass frit coating on interior
- Hand-forged steel frame
- New Bronze finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 120" suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Designed by Ron Henderson
- Made in Philippines
- Large option utilizes five 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Fluorescent lamps (not included), and one 50 Watt 120 Volt Type R20 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Fluorescent lamps (not included), and one 50 Watt 120 Volt Type R20 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 20", Diameter 20", Overall Hanging Length 0.63", Adjustable To 140.63"
- Large Fixture: Height 23", Adjustable To 143.63", Diameter 24", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 143.63"
- Cable: Length 120"
- Ceiling Canopy: Height 0.63", Diameter 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...