Terzani, located in Florence Italy, is known for taking artisan culture and applying it to lighting sculpture. The result is an array of lighting objects with an original and identifiable character.
The Argent Suspension is available with the following:
- Hand-formed clusters of metal discs
- Metal supports
- White Iron finish
- White round ceiling canopy
- 4 field-cuttable suspension cables
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Dodo Arslan
- ETL Listed
- Twelve 20 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low voltage T3 G4 Base Xenon lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 23.6", Diameter 29.9"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 74.8"
- Canopy: Height 2", Diameter 23.6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.