Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Archive Sofa is available with the following:
- Designed in 2014
- Frame Finish: Natural Walnut veneer
- Material: Laurentian Onyx (100% polyester)
- Fill Material: Dacron-wrapped fill
- Frame Material: FSC-Certified hardwood, steel legs, brass fittings
- Black powder coated legs
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
- Item: Width 78", Height 30", Depth 36"
- Seat: Height 17"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.