FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Founded in 1998, VesseL USA produces ceramic and fiberglass planters and containers based on the original 1950s designs of Architectural Pottery. Made to those exact mid-century modern specifications, VesseL USA pottery has simple, geometric lines that continue to complement contemporary settings indoors and out. Today, all VesseL USA Architectural Pottery planters, containers and planter stands are made in the company's San Diego studio.
The Architectural Pottery TH4 Planter is available with the following:
- Designed by La Gardo Tackett
- Material: Ceramic
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use (Do not subject to freezing water temperatures.)
- Available with or without a drain hole
- Suitable for plants up to 10"; allows for some root growth
- Made In USA
Color: Bisque, Gloss White, Matte Studio White
Option: No Drain Hole, With Drain Hole
- No Drain Hole Option Item: Height 26", Diameter 18"
- With Drain Hole Option Item: Height 26", Diameter 18"
- The Bisque color option means that the ceramic vessel is left natural and unglazed. Over time, it will acquire a natural patina, which becomes increasingly handsome with age.
Manufacturer IDs: view
TH-4 Bisque, TH-4 Studio White, TH-4 White
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The VesseL Architectural Pottery G21/S2 Planter is an impressively sized and sculptural addition to modern spaces. An inverted S2 Planter is attached to provide a stable base for--and an angular visual counterpoint to--the large, curved G21 bowl. The entire piece ...
The Planterworx Element Planter, inspired by the random shapes of the rocks on ocean jetties, encourages conversation and contemplation when part of a contemporary landscape. The Element Planter is deep enough to give plants room to extend their roots, providing ...
Rather than playing a supporting role, the Planterworx Element Long Planter is a forward thinking design that puts it in the forefront of any landscape project. Its unique shape is inspired from ocean jetties and is meant to encourage contemplation ...