The Hubbardton Forge Arc Ellipse Medium Wall Sconce provides warm and welcoming ambient light in a sleek, hand-crafted package. The name comes from the decorative arc of aluminum that spans across and around the elliptical glass shade. It is available with an Opal or Stone glass shade and numerous metal finishes to complement any color scheme.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Arc Ellipse Medium Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shade
- Aluminum construction
- Wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations. Using UL Listings to help select the right product for your space.
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 11", Width 12.9", Depth 6.2"
- Shade: Height 8", Width 9"
- Wall Plate: Height 7.1", Width 7.1"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Arc Ellipse by Hubbardton Forge