Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Castleton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Arc Ellipse 9 Light Circular Chandelier is available with the following:
- Nine hand-blown glass shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Ceiling canopy
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- Can be used on sloped ceiling
- Adjustable stem lengths
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Glass Color: Opal, Stone
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Stem Length: Long, Short, Standard
Light Option: Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Nine 9 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Nine 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Long Option Canopy Diameter 7.25":
- Long Option Fixture Height 42", Diameter 30":
- Long Option Shade Width 6", Height 5.37":
- Long Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 42", Adjustable To 52":
- Short Option Canopy Diameter 7.25":
- Short Option Fixture Height 28", Diameter 30":
- Short Option Shade Width 6", Height 5.37":
- Short Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 28", Adjustable To 36":
- Standard Option Canopy Diameter 7.25":
- Standard Option Fixture Height 35.5", Diameter 30":
- Standard Option Shade Width 6", Height 5.37":
- Standard Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 33.5", Adjustable To 43.5":
Manufacturer IDs: view
137530-03-G182, 137530-03-H182, 137530-03L-G182, 137530-03L-H182, 137530-03S-G182, 137530-03S-H182, 137530-05-G182, 137530-05-H182, 137530-05L-G182, 137530-05L-H182, 137530-05S-G182, 137530-05S-H182, 137530-07-G182, 137530-07-H182, 137530-07L-G182, 137530-07L-H182, 137530-07S-G182, 137530-07S-H182, 137530-08-G182, 137530-08-H182, 137530-08L-G182, 137530-08L-H182, 137530-08S-G182, 137530-08S-H182, 137530-10-G182, 137530-10-H182, 137530-10L-G182, 137530-10L-H182, 137530-10S-G182, 137530-10S-H182, 137530-20-G182, 137530-20-H182, 137530-20L-G182, 137530-20L-H182, 137530-20S-G182, 137530-20S-H182, 137530F-03-G182, 137530F-03-H182, 137530F-03L-G182, 137530F-03L-H182, 137530F-03S-G182, 137530F-03S-H182, 137530F-05-G182, 137530F-05-H182, 137530F-05L-G182, 137530F-05L-H182, 137530F-05S-G182, 137530F-05S-H182, 137530F-07-G182, 137530F-07-H182, 137530F-07L-G182, 137530F-07L-H182, 137530F-07S-G182, 137530F-07S-H182, 137530F-08-G182, 137530F-08-H182, 137530F-08L-G182, 137530F-08L-H182, 137530F-08S-G182, 137530F-08S-H182, 137530F-10-G182, 137530F-10-H182, 137530F-10L-G182, 137530F-10L-H182, 137530F-10S-G182, 137530F-10S-H182, 137530F-20-G182, 137530F-20-H182, 137530F-20L-G182, 137530F-20L-H182, 137530F-20S-G182, 137530F-20S-H182
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.