Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Arc Ellipse 9 Light Circular Chandelier is available with the following:
- Nine hand-blown glass shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Ceiling canopy
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- Can be used on sloped ceiling
- Adjustable stem lengths
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Glass Color: Opal, Stone
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Option: Long, Short, Standard
Light Option: Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Long Option Canopy: Diameter 7.25"
- Long Option Fixture: Height 42", Diameter 30"
- Long Option Shade: Width 6", Height 5.37"
- Long Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 42", Adjustable To 52"
- Short Option Canopy: Diameter 7.25"
- Short Option Fixture: Height 28", Diameter 30"
- Short Option Shade: Width 6", Height 5.37"
- Short Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 28", Adjustable To 36"
- Standard Option Canopy: Diameter 7.25"
- Standard Option Fixture: Height 35.5", Diameter 30"
- Standard Option Shade: Width 6", Height 5.37"
- Standard Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 33.5", Adjustable To 43.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.