The Hubbardton Forge Arc Ellipse 9 Light Circular Chandelier furnishes a mildly exotic lighting in your setup while imbuing it with a grand feel. The Arc Ellipse 9 Light Circular Chandelier features hand-blown glass shades and hand-forged wrought iron body.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Arc Ellipse 9 Light Circular Chandelier is available with the following:
- Nine hand-blown glass shades.
- Hand-forged, wrought iron body.
- Ceiling canopy.
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish.
- Can be used on sloped ceiling.
- Adjustable stem lengths.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Fluorescent option utilizes nine 9 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamps (included). (Fluorescent option ships within 3-4 weeks).
- Incandescent option utilizes nine 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Short Option: Length Adjustable From 28", Adjustable To 36"
- Standard Option: Length Adjustable From 33.5", Adjustable To 43.5"
- Long Option: Length Adjustable From 42", Adjustable To 52"
- Fixture: Diameter 30"
- Shade: Height 5.37", Width 6"
- Canopy: Diameter 7.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Arc Ellipse by Hubbardton Forge