SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Aquo Bath Bar is available with the following:
- White Etched glass shades
- Metal body
- Wall plate
- UL/ETL Listed
- ADA Compliant
Finish: Polished Chrome, Satin Nickel
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4, 5
- 2-Light option utilizes two 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 3-Light option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 4-Light option utilizes four 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 5-Light option utilizes five 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Lights Option Plate: Height 5.25"
- 4 Lights Option Plate: Height 6.25"
- 5 Lights Option Plate: Height 5.25"
- 2 Lights Option Plate: Width 11.25"
- 4 Lights Option Plate: Width 23.5"
- 5 Lights Option Plate: Width 29.5"
- 2 Lights Option Fixture: Height 6.25", Width 11.25", Depth 3"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Height 6.25", Width 17.25"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Height 6.25", Width 23.5", Depth 3"
- 5 Lights Option Fixture: Height 6.25", Width 29.5", Depth 3"
- Shade: Height 6", Width 5", Depth 1.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.