SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Aquo Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: White Etched glass
- Wall plate
- UL/ETL Listed
- ADA compliant
- ETL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Finish: Polished Chrome, Satin Nickel
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4
- 2 Light Option: Two 40 Watt (400 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- 3 Light Option: Three 40 Watt (400 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 40 Watt (400 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Fixture: Width 11.25", Height 6.25", Depth 3"
- 2 Light Option Plate: Width 11.25", Height 6.25"
- 2 Light Option Shade: Width 5", Height 6", Depth 1.75"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Width 17.25", Height 6.25", Depth 3"
- 3 Light Option Plate: Width 17.25", Height 6.25"
- 3 Light Option Shade: Width 5", Height 6", Depth 1.75"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Width 23.5", 235", Height 6.25", Depth 3"
- 4 Light Option Plate: Width 23.5", Height 6.25"
- 4 Light Option Shade: Width 5", Height 6", Depth 1.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A subtly Asian influence comes through in the simple lines of the Sonneman Suspended Glass Slim LED Bath Bar. Etched glass panels hang from horizontal Satin Nickel stems, creating a tiered rectangular silhouette. Energy-efficient LED illumination provides a long-lasting, soft ...
The Sonneman Votivo Bath Bar has a crisp form and flattering light ideal for modern bathrooms or vanity areas. Set along a clean chromed bar, the dual shades--White Etched glass cylinders inside Clear--are designed to replicate the look of votive ...