Add a watery element into your contemporary living room or bedroom with the Artemide Aqua Cil Table Lamp. The drum-shaped shade is made out of aluminum that has been molded to create watery ripples. The aqueous effect is enhanced by glossy polished surfaces. The shade is available in three metallic colors. Designed by Ross Lovegrove.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Aqua Cil Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Mirror-treated aluminum shade
- Steel stem
- Die-cast aluminum base
- Polished Chrome finish
- Touch dimmer switch on base
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Ross Lovegrove
- One 150 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamp (not included), or one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 14.56"
- Shade: Height 7.06", Diameter 12.62"
- Base: Diameter 8.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...