The Artemide Aqua Cil Pendant was designed by Ross Lovegrove to replicate rippling water in polished aluminum. The drum-shaped shade is molded, mirror-treated aluminum available in three glistening colors: Polished Chrome, Metallic Blue or Metallic Orange. Both contemporary and organic, the Aqua Cil Pendant is part of the Aqua Cil collection.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Aqua Cil Pendant is available with the following:
- Mirror-treated aluminum shade
- Grey thermoplastic ceiling canopy
- Clear electrical cord
- Stainless steel suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Ross Lovegrove
- One 150 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamp (not included), or one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Shade: Height 7.06", Diameter 12.62"
- Canopy: Height 2.75", Diameter 4.31"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...