The Union Street Glass Aptos Hourglass Table Lamp sings out with light, its characteristic shade shape and hand-blown glass shade forming a unique piece that serves as a work of art as much as a lighting fixture. Features independently-controlled base and shade illumination sources.
Union Street Glass, located in Richmond, CA, is an award-winning studio that handcrafts unique lighting and home accessories.
The Aptos Hourglass Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Hourglass-shaped Bone linen shade
- Hand-blown cased glass base with air trap pattern
- Satin Nickel finish
- Shade and base are independently controlled via switch on fixture
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
- Designed by Guy Corrie
- Signed and dated
- Shade utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included). Base utilizes one 40 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 28"
- Shade: Height 16", Diameter 12"
- Base: Diameter 8"
- Union Street Glass products are individually handcrafted. As a result, slight variations in size, shape, or color may occur.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...