Hammerton Studio is a leading U.S.-based lighting designer and manufacturer, best known for its award-winning sculptural creations in all forms of artisan glass. The brand combines artisan-blown and kiln-fired fused glass, hand-hewn steel, and other authentic materials with surprising contemporary design and meticulous attention to detail.
The Apothecary Square Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Levi Wilson in 2016
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Inspired by 19th century apothecary jars
- Sparkling Glass shades
- Cloth-braided adjustable suspension cords
- Cords and sockets match finish
- Square ceiling canopy
- Ideal for vintage filament bulbs
- Dimmable when used with Standard dimmers(not included)
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made In USA
Finish: Flat Bronze, Matte Black, Metallic Beige Silver
Number of Lights: 9, 12
- 9 Light Option: Nine 40 Watt (135 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 12 Light Option: Twelve 40 Watt (135 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 12 Light Option Canopy Width 30", Height 1.6", Depth 30":
- 12 Light Option Fixture Width 33.6", Height 16.3", Depth 33.6", Weight 85 Lbs.:
- 12 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 137.8":
- 9 Light Option Canopy Width 24", Height 1.6", Depth 24":
- 9 Light Option Fixture Width 29.7", Height 16.3", Depth 29.7", Weight 60 Lbs.:
- 9 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 137.8":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The ET2 Minx E94603 Multi-Light Pendant brings new meaning to the term "snow globe." The three soft, rounded shades are made of Snow White glass, frosty with a subtly granular texture. They're complemented by a cool Satin Nickel finish on ...
The Eglo Nibbia Multi Light Pendant will light your space through modernized water droplet shapes. The voluptuous curves of the steel shades will surely remind you of a famous chocolate candy. The illumination is cast from the bottom, filling the ...
The Currey and Company Moorsgate Multi Light Pendant illustrates fine craftsmanship and an intriguing blend of materials. The Wrought Iron rings circling the light source all hang at different lengths, creating a striking piece that steals the show in any ...