The Norwell Apollo Wall Sconce offers technological innovation in a clean, sophisticated style. This slender structure features a cylindrical white fabric shade complemented by a long metal stem. The upper lamp casts a soft wash of illumination for ambient light while the hidden light sensor turns on the LED downlight when the room becomes dark, ensuring that light will always be on when needed.
Norwell Lighting continues to build a superb reputation by combining innovative design and craftsmanship with the finest European castings, exquisite glass, and hand-dipped and plated finishes. Their Architectural Lighting offers a range of contemporary fixtures.
The Apollo Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Cylindrical White fabric shade
- Metal wall plate and supports
- Rectangular wall plate
- Integrated sensor switches on LED when the room becomes dark
- LED Average Rated Life: 100,000 hours
- UL Listed
- One 75 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Incandescent lamp (not included) and One 1 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 18.75", Width 6.25", Depth 7.75"
- Shade: Height 6.35", Diameter 6.25"
- Wall Plate: Height 5.63", Width 4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...