Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Apollo Pendant is available with the following:
- Globe-shaped half-mercury glass shade
- Metal support
- Polished Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 120" adjustable cord
- UL Listed
- One 75 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 16", Diameter 10"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 136"
- Shade: Height 14", Diameter 10"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Cord: Length 120"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.