Like all the sconces in the Aperture line, the Hubbardton Forge Aperture Wall Sconce No. 217510 features accent light, shadow and the distressed textures of hand-forged wrought iron. The shade is made out of transluscent art glass, and is available in White (for a brighter glow) . It is tucked behind a small rectangle of wrought iron to keep the light glowing in a wash across the textured back panel and down the wall. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN ITEM. PRODUCT IS IN NEW CONDITION. ALL OPEN BOX SALES ARE FINAL. QUANTITIES LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Aperture Wall Sconce No. 217510 (White) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Art glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron construction
- Wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations
- ADA Compliant
- One 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (included), or one 25 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 12.9", Width 8.1", Depth 3.2"
- Shade: Height 4.13", Width 2.63"
- Wall Plate: Height 6.9", Width 4.8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Aperture by Hubbardton Forge