Like all the sconces in the Aperture line, the Hubbardton Forge Aperture Wall Sconce No. 217510 features accent light, shadow and the distressed textures of hand-forged wrought iron. The shade is made out of transluscent art glass, and is available in either White (for a brighter glow) or topaz (for richer, more golden light). It is tucked behind a small rectangle of wrought iron to keep the light glowing in a wash across the textured back panel and down the wall. Comes in a number of attractive finishes meant to maximize the textured effect. ADA compliant.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Aperture Wall Sconce No. 217510 is available with the following:
- Art glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron construction
- Wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations
- ADA Compliant
- One 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (included), or one 25 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 12.9", Width 8.1", Depth 3.2"
- Shade: Height 4.13", Width 2.63"
- Wall Plate: Height 6.9", Width 4.8"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Aperture by Hubbardton Forge