Like all the sconces in the Aperture line, the Hubbardton Forge Aperture Vertical Wall Sconce No. 217520 features accent light, shadow and the distressed textures of hand-forged wrought iron. The transluscent art glass shade is available in either White (for a brighter glow) or topaz (for richer, more golden light). It is tucked behind a small rectangle of wrought iron to keep the light glowing in a wash up, down and across the lengthy textured back panel. Available in a number of attractive finishes. ADA compliant.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Aperture Vertical Wall Sconce No. 217520 is available with the following:
- Art glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron body
- Wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations
- ADA Compliant
- Made in USA
- One 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (included), or one 35 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 21.5", Width 6.5", Depth 3.2"
- Shade: Height 5.31", Width 2.5"
- Wall Plate: Height 10.3", Width 4.8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Aperture by Hubbardton Forge