Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Antwerp Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Metal
- Flared-shaped metal shade
- Cone ceiling canopy
- Adjustable height
- Comes with One 12.00 in., Three 6.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Antique Brass with Black, Polished Nickel with White
- One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Height 4", Diameter 5"
- Fixture: Height 22.5", Diameter 18"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 31", Adjustable To 67"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.