Simple design, exquisite craftsmanship. The Hubbardton Forge Antimeny Pendant features a hand-blown glass shade at the end of a hand-forged wrought iron suspension. The stem telescopes to continually change the height, even after final installation. Customize to your space with options of glass color, finish and stem length.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Antimeny Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron body
- Round ceiling canopy
- Canopy finish is the same as the body finish
- One telescoping stem
- Suitable for sloped ceilings up to 45 degrees
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
- Suspension - Short Option: Length Adjustable From 27.5", Adjustable To 35.5"
- Suspension - Standard Option: Length Adjustable From 28", Adjustable To 43"
- Fixture: Height 6.5", Diameter 5.5"
- Shade: Height 5.75", Diameter 5.42"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...