Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Antimeny Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed in 2006
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Cylindrical hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron fixture
- Round ceiling canopy
- Canopy finish is the same as the body finish
- One telescoping stem
- Suitable for sloped ceilings up to 45 degrees
- Made in USA
- UL Listed Damp
- Marine Grade
- Made In USA
Glass Color: Opal, Soft Amber, Stone, Pearl
Finish: Black, Mahogany, Bronze, Natural Iron, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke
Option: Long, Short, Standard
- One 75 Watt (1250 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Long Option Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Long Option Fixture: Diameter 5.5", Height 6.5"
- Long Option Shade: Diameter 5.42", Height 5.75"
- Long Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 36.5", Adjustable To 51.5"
- Short Option Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Short Option Fixture: Diameter 5.5", Height 6.5"
- Short Option Shade: Diameter 5.42", Height 5.75"
- Short Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 27.5", Adjustable To 35.5"
- Standard Option Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Standard Option Fixture: Diameter 5.5", Height 6.5"
- Standard Option Shade: Diameter 5.42", Height 5.75"
- Standard Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 28", Adjustable To 43"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.