The Hubbardton Forge Antasia Wall Sconce No. 204712 graces walls with the simple elegance of a single flower. It comes with a hand-blown double glass shade composed of a clear outer shade and an inner shade available in either acid-etched Opal or Stone. The slim hand-forged wrought iron base comes in a variety of complementary finishes. Use together with other fixtures in the Antasia Collection for a cohesive look throughout the home.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Antasia Wall Sconce No. 204712 is available with the following:
- Clear hand-blown outer glass shade
- Hand-blown inner glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron base
- Wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations
Clear with Opal,
Clear with Stone
- Fixture: Height 26.5", Width 5", Depth 5.8"
- Inner Shade: Height 5.13", Diameter 3.5"
- Outer Shade: Height 5.25", Diameter 5"
- Wall Plate: Height 6", Width 3"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Antasia by Hubbardton Forge