Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Antasia Wall Sconce No. 204710 is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron base
- Wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Glass: Opal, Stone
Lamping: Incandescent, Fluorescent
Design: Bowl, Oval Tube
Position: Right, Left
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 26.5"
- Shade: Height 5.11", Diameter 5.9"
- Wall Plate: Height 6", Width 3"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.