With design evocative of a single flower, the Hubbardton Forge Antasia Wall Sconce No. 204710 adorns walls with the same simple grace. The hand-blown glass shade comes in either Opal (acid-etched with a Clear interior casing) or Stone (acid-etched with a Soft Earth Tone exterior and Clear interior), and in a variety of possible shapes. The shade is set above a fluid stem of hand-forged wrought iron, available in a number of complementary finishes. Use together with other fixtures in the Antasia Collection for a cohesive look throughout the home.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Antasia Wall Sconce No. 204710 is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron base
- Wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 26.5"
- Shade: Height 5.11", Diameter 5.9"
- Wall Plate: Height 6", Width 3"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Antasia by Hubbardton Forge