Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Antasia Wall Sconce No. 204710 is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron base
- Wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Glass Color: Opal, Stone
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Pattern / Design: Bowl, Oval Tube
Position: Right, Left
Light Option: Fluorescent, Incandescent
- One 13 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Width 6", Height 26.7"
- Plate: Width 3", Height 6"
- Shade: Height 5.11", Diameter 5.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.