FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Ant 4 Leg Chair - Colored Ash is available with the following:
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen in 1952
- Finish: Chrome
- Material: Laminated, pressure molded veneer (layers of birch on the interior with a colored ash exterior)
- Frame Material: Tubular steel (with black synthetic feet)
- Wood grain is clearly visible through the color
- Warranty: 5 year
- Made In Denmark
Color: Ai Blue, Altstadt Rose, Black, Chevalier Orange, Chocolate Milk Brown, Egyptian Yellow, Evren Purple, Huzun Green, Nine Grey, Opium Red, Trieste Blue, White
- Item Width 20", Height 31.7", Depth 18.9":
- Seat Height 18.3":
- For Fritz Hansen, color is not just a color, but a complex and ever-changing entity. In that spirit, Fritz Hansen commissioned world-famous Danish painter Tal Rosenzweig, or Tal R, to come up with a line of new colors for the Series 7, Ant and Grand Prix chairs. With his extensive knowledge of color, Tal R was able to devise a palette that is vibrant, varied and full of meaning and emotion.
Manufacturer IDs: view
3101 Colored Ash 105 White, 3101 Colored Ash 125 Light Grey, 3101 Colored Ash 165 Dark Grey, 3101 Colored Ash 195 Black, 3101 Colored Ash 425 Yellow, 3101 Colored Ash 545 Orange, 3101 Colored Ash 655 Red, 3101 Colored Ash 765 Petrol Blue, 3101 Colored Ash 935 Sage Green
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Vitra Belleville Armchair - Leather pairs a soft, cleanly curved form with equally soft leather upholstery. The frame is molded out of Deep Black polyamide, complete with short angular arms. The seat and back are molded out of a ...
The Vitra Belleville Armchair - Fabric was designed by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec as modern reinterpretation of classic Parisian bistro seating. The frame--including short, pointed arms--is a single piece of molded Deep Black polyamide plastic. It provides a lightweight yet ...