FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Ant 3 Leg Chair - Colored Ash is available with the following:
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen in 1952
- Finish: Chrome
- Material: Laminated, pressure molded veneer (layers of birch on the interior with a colored ash exterior)
- Frame Material: Tubular steel (with black synthetic feet)
- Wood grain clearly visible through the color
- Warranty: 5 year
- Made In Denmark
Color: Ai Blue, Altstadt Rose, Black, Chevalier Orange, Chocolate Milk Brown, Egyptian Yellow, Evren Purple, Huzun Green, Nine Grey, Opium Red, Trieste Blue, White
- Item Width 20", Height 30.7", Depth 18.9":
- Seat Height 17.3":
- For Fritz Hansen, color is not just a color, but a complex and ever-changing entity. In that spirit, Fritz Hansen commissioned world-famous Danish painter Tal Rosenzweig, or Tal R, to come up with a line of 9 new colors for the Series 7, Ant and Grand Prix chairs. With his extensive knowledge of color, Tal R was able to devise a palette that is vibrant, varied and full of meaning and emotion.
Manufacturer IDs: view
3100 Colored Ash 105 White, 3100 Colored Ash 125 Light Grey, 3100 Colored Ash 165 Dark Grey, 3100 Colored Ash 195 Black, 3100 Colored Ash 425 Yellow, 3100 Colored Ash 545 Orange, 3100 Colored Ash 655 Red, 3100 Colored Ash 765 Petrol Blue, 3100 Colored Ash 935 Sage Green
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Saloom Furniture Slip U Dining Chair is a simply sophisticated seat for contemporary dining rooms. The molded maple ply seat appears to float above the angular maple wood base. Already ergonomically friendly and supportive yet flexible, the curvy seat ...
A fun, modern version of the 18th century comb back Windsor, the Kartell Comback Chair Set of 2 incorporates seven "teeth" that spread out toward the lumbar region and meet a hexagonal rim that provides excellent ergonomic support. Choose from ...
The Calligaris Parisienne Chair combines the classic form of a 19th century French bistro chair with 21st century plastic molding technology. The soft, recognizably curvy shape is made out of transparent polycarbonate. It is a material that both looks and ...