Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Ant 3 Leg Chair - Colored Ash is available with the following:
- Back and seat made of laminated, pressure molded veneer
- Beech inner veneer and colored ash outer veneer
- Wood grain clearly visible through the color
- Legs made of chromed steel tubes with black synthetic feet
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1952
Color: Black, Dark Grey, Light Grey, Orange, Petrol Blue, Red, Sage Green, White, Yellow
- Item: Height 30.7", Width 20", Depth 18.9"
- Seat: Height 17.3"
Manufacturer IDs: view
3100 Colored Ash 105 White, 3100 Colored Ash 125 Light Grey, 3100 Colored Ash 165 Dark Grey, 3100 Colored Ash 195 Black, 3100 Colored Ash 425 Yellow, 3100 Colored Ash 545 Orange, 3100 Colored Ash 655 Red, 3100 Colored Ash 765 Petrol Blue, 3100 Colored Ash 935 Sage Green
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.