Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Annika Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped shade
- Metal base with Ivory Crackle and Natural Brass accents
- 3-way swtich with Large option
- In-line on/off switch with Small option
- UL Listed
- Designed by Mary McDonald
Color: Black with Black Painted, Black with Cloud Cream Silk, Chocolate with Chocolate Painted, Chocolate with Cloud Cream Silk, Cobalt with Cloud Cream Silk, Cobalt with Cobalt Painted, Red with Cloud Cream Silk, Red with Red Painted
Size: Small, Large
- Large option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10.5 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 24"
- Small Option Shade: Height 8.75", Upper Diameter 13", Lower Diameter 13.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 29.5"
- Large Option Shade: Height 11", Upper Diameter 16.5", Lower Diameter 17"
- Small Option Base: Width 5.25"
- Large Option Base: Width 7"
Manufacturer IDs: view
2500, 2500X, 2501, 2501X, 2502, 2502X, 2503, 2503X, 2504, 2504X, 2505, 2505X, 2506, 2506X, 2507, 2507X
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.