The Robert Abbey Annika Table Lamp designed by McDonald infuses an element of graceful elegance into any modern interior. Ivory Crackle and Natural Brass accents break up the otherwise monochromatic glossy lacquered column base, and provide transition between all the various shapes that comprise it. Available in a wide variety of base color/shade pairings and sizes.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Annika Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped shade
- Metal base with Ivory Crackle and Natural Brass accents
- 3-way swtich with Large option
- In-line on/off switch with Small option
- UL Listed
- Designed by Mary McDonald
Color and Shade:
Black with Black Painted,
Black with Cloud Cream Silk,
Chocolate with Chocolate Painted,
Chocolate with Cloud Cream Silk,
Cobalt with Cloud Cream Silk,
Cobalt with Cobalt Painted,
Red with Cloud Cream Silk,
Red with Red Painted
- Large option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10.5 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Base: Width 5.25"
- Small Fixture: Height 24"
- Small Shade: Height 8.75", Upper Diameter 13", Lower Diameter 13.5"
- Large Base: Width 7"
- Large Fixture: Height 29.5"
- Large Shade: Height 11", Upper Diameter 16.5", Lower Diameter 17"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...