Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Annex Media Stand is available with the following:
- Walnut cabinet
- Bench-made, brushed stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Clear water-based finish
- 2 self-closing doors with beveled pulls
- Sliding door fronts storage compartment with adjustable shelf
- Rear panel with two hidden openings for cable management
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant
- Item: Height 24", Width 60", Depth 18"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Add some layers to your office organization. The Skram Furniture Wishbone Credenza features six drawers split into two tiers. Separated by ebonized ash wood blocks, three smaller drawers appear to float above three larger drawers configured for optional letter or ...
Give your books, knickknacks and sound system a cool, industrial-looking place to hang out in the Blu Dot SHILF Shelving Version 3.0. This kit comes with an array of powder coated steel shelves and hollow blocks to configure a storage ...
Disorganized paperwork has met its match. The Copeland Furniture Catalina File Cabinet is an oversized cabinet that can hold numerous legal or letter-size folders. And the top is expansive enough to double as a printer stand. Anti-tip locks keep the ...