Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Annex Credenza is available with the following:
- Walnut cabinet
- Bench-made, brushed stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Clear water-based finish
- 4 self-closing doors
- Beveled pulls and adjustable hinge hardware
- Adjustable shelves in two storage compartments
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant
- Item: Height 24", Width 72", Depth 18"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A detail normally reserved for house siding--overlapping wood slats--gives the Blu Dot Lap 2 Door/2 Drawer Credenza its unique architectural look. Behind the maple slats, two central drawers and two side cabinets provide ample storage for any kind of clothes ...
The Kartell Battista Trolley designed by Antonio Citterio with Oliver Low is a practical trolly with a stricking combination of plastic and metal components. Battista is an all-out extendible and folding table, ideal for entertaining or as a small single ...