Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Annex Cabinet is available with the following:
- Walnut cabinet
- Bench-made, brushed stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Clear water-based finish
- 3 self-closing drawers and 2 self-closing doors
- Beveled pulls and adjustable hinge hardware
- Adjustable shelf in storage compartment
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant
- Item: Height 30", Width 60", Depth 18"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Kartell One Modular Storage Unit designed by Piero Lissoni is an innovative proposal for organizing the home or business environment. The core element of One is a container of parallel pipes made from PMMA. A sturdy steel frame guarantees ...
Add some layers to your office organization. The Skram Furniture Wishbone Credenza features six drawers split into two tiers. Separated by ebonized ash wood blocks, three smaller drawers appear to float above three larger drawers configured for optional letter or ...
Disorganized paperwork has met its match. The Copeland Furniture Catalina File Cabinet is an oversized cabinet that can hold numerous legal or letter-size folders. And the top is expansive enough to double as a printer stand. Anti-tip locks keep the ...