Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Annex Cabinet is available with the following:
- Walnut cabinet
- Bench-made, brushed stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Clear water-based finish
- 3 self-closing drawers and 2 self-closing doors
- Beveled pulls and adjustable hinge hardware
- Adjustable shelf in storage compartment
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant
- Item: Height 30", Width 60", Depth 18"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Blu Dot Buttercup Swivel Chair pairs mid-century modern influences with a comfortable form to create a must-have for contemporary interiors. Plywood is bent for both comfort and a pleasantly curved aesthetic. All available seat colors are complemented by the ...
The Vitra Jill Fourstar Chair has comfort, convenience and flexibility that you might never assume could come from a wood seat. Atop a 4-point swivel and height adjustable base, it features a specially molded wood veneer seat. An opening in ...