Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Annex Cabinet is available with the following:
- Walnut cabinet
- Bench-made, brushed stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Clear water-based finish
- 3 self-closing drawers and 2 self-closing doors
- Beveled pulls and adjustable hinge hardware
- Adjustable shelf in storage compartment
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant
- Item: Height 30", Width 60", Depth 18"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Your modern entertainment area is not complete without the Gus Modern Wilson Media Stand. It features a lengthy Walnut cabinet with two self-closing doors in contrasting White multi-coat lacquer. A fixed center shelf provides organization for A/V components, while the ...
The Skram Furniture Wishbone 3-Drawer Cabinet is narrow but deep, ideal as a file cabinet tucked underneath a Wishbone desk or arranged in multiples to create a custom console along a wall. It is made out of hand bookmatched hardwood ...