Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Anisha LED Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Alberto Lievore, Altherr, Manel Molina in 2011
- Material: Injection moulded thermoplastic
- Transparent cable included
- Base Touch Dimmer
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
Color: Red, White
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: 3.4 Watt (300 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K
- Large Option: 4.5 Watt (400 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Cord: Length 63"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 9.06", Height 12.63", Depth 2", Weight 2 Lbs.
- Large Option Cord: Length 63"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 13", Height 18.13", Depth 2", Weight 3.75 Lbs.
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
2130012R1 10U, 2130012R1 63U, 213001R1 10U, 213001R1 63U
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.