Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Angle Cut Cylinder Flood Light is available with the following:
- Solid brass body
- Requires low voltage power supply (available separately)
- Supplied with direct-bury wire connectors and 25' of cable
- Borosilicate convex lens
- 36 degree beam spread
- Potted knuckle to limit water and insect intrusion
- Adjustable shroud
- 1/2 inch knuckle with ABS plastic stake included
- UL listed for wet locations
- Please call 877.445.4486 for additional finish offerings
Finish: Natural Antique Bronze, Unfinished Brass
- One 20 Watt 12 Volt MR16 lamp (included)
- Fixture: Height 2.38", Diameter 2.25", Length 7.19"
- Cable: Length 25'
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.