LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The Anfora Large Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Miguel Herranz
- Material: Natural wood veneer shade with chromed steel base
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood veneers
- Curvy design achieved by interlacing wooden slats by hand
- Transparent cord included
- GU24 Base option is Title 24 compliant
- On/Off Inline Switch
- Switch Included
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Shade Color: Ivory White, Natural Cherry, Natural Beech, Yellow, Orange, Red, Blue, Grey, Turquoise, Chocolate
Option: E26 Medium Base, GU24 Base
- E26 Medium Base Option: Three 7 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- GU24 Base Option: Three 11 Watt (809 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- E26 Medium Base Option Base Height 0.8", Diameter 15.8":
- E26 Medium Base Option Cord Length 73":
- E26 Medium Base Option Fixture Height 63", Diameter 33.1":
- GU24 Base Option Base Height 0.8", Diameter 15.8":
- GU24 Base Option Cord Length 73":
- GU24 Base Option Fixture Height 63", Diameter 33.1":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Robert Abbey Ventana Floor Lamp is an effortlessly chic lighting option that features high contrast in both materials and tones. The wooden base is cinched in the middle, the metallic band adding an interesting focal point. The tapered shade ...
A vibrant zigzag pattern demarcates the shade of the Estiluz Twili Floor Lamp, made possible by overlapping ribbons of synthetic polyester in to a drum shape with highly durable results. Sitting atop a stainless steel tripod, the fixture is suitable ...
The Magdalena Floor Lamp, by Terzani, is a bold statement of Star Wars proportions. The light weight, tinted metal globe lets luminosity escape through its intricate configuration and cast amazing patterns on interior walls and floors. The lamp consists of ...