LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The Anfora Large Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Miguel Herranz
- Material: Natural wood veneer shade with chromed steel base
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood veneers
- Curvy design achieved by interlacing wooden slats by hand
- Transparent cord included
- GU24 Base option is Title 24 compliant
- On/Off Inline Switch
- Switch Included
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Shade Color: Ivory White, Natural Cherry, Natural Beech, Yellow, Orange, Red, Blue, Grey, Turquoise, Chocolate
Option: E26 Medium Base, GU24 Base
- Three 7 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Three 11 Watt (809 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- E26 Medium Base Option Base Height 0.8", Diameter 15.8":
- E26 Medium Base Option Cord Length 73":
- E26 Medium Base Option Fixture Height 63", Diameter 33.1":
- GU24 Base Option Base Height 0.8", Diameter 15.8":
- GU24 Base Option Cord Length 73":
- GU24 Base Option Fixture Height 63", Diameter 33.1":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Broad petals ruffle from the Axo Light Plumage Floor. forming an elaborate display of layers bursting with light and texture. Each metal leaf is covered with TREVIRA® CS fabric (a durable and fire-resistant material). simultaneously shielding and revealing the inner ...
Inspired by the film "The World Of Suzie Wong." the LZF Chou Floor Lamp could be effortlessly integrated into the luxuriously exotic backdrop of 1960's Hong Kong. Employing natural wood timber sustainably harvested from Spanish Poplar. the culled veneers are ...
Inspired by the storage vessels of antiquity. the Bover Amphora Outdoor Floor Lamp modernizes that classic silhouette. Hand-wrapped polyethylene fibers are woven into the elongated basketlike shape. and treated to withstand exposure to the elements. Inside. a Frosted polyethylene globe ...