The Quoizel Anderson Outdoor Wall Sconce has an open, airy design well-suited to a wide range of exteriors, both modern and traditional. It features an open concept frame topped by a scroll detail. The deep, dappled Kingsley finish on this frame complements the paler tones of the Cream Linen glass shade within. Available in three sizes.
For more than 80 years, Quoizel (based in Charleston, SC) has dedicated itself to bringing timeless lighting designs into modern homes. By consciously avoiding design fads, consistently balancing form and function and using only the highest quality materials, Quoizel lighting designs do indeed stand the test of time.
The Anderson Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Cylindrical Cream Linen glass shade
- Aluminum construction
- Kingsley finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- ETL Listed Wet
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt A21 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt A21 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option: Height 14, Width 8, Depth 10
- Small Wall Plate: Height 6.5, Width 4.5, Depth 1
- Medium Option: Height 17.5
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...