FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Amsterdam Rug is available with the following:
- New Zealand/EU Wool blend
- Cut-and-loop effect
- Synthetic Latex backing with secondary Cotton backing
- Made in India
Color: Brown, Charcoal
Size: 4'6 x 6'6, 5'6 x 7'10
- 3' x 5'4 Option Width 3', Length 5.33':
- 4'6 x 6'6 Option Width 4.5', Length 6.5':
- 5'6 x 7'10 Option Width 5.5', Length 7.83':
- 6'6 x 9'9 Option Width 6.5', Length 9.75':
- 8' x 11'6 Option Width 8', Length 11.5':
- 9' x 12' Option Width 9', Length 12':
Manufacturer IDs: view
MTBAMSBRO030054, MTBAMSBRO046066, MTBAMSBRO056071, MTBAMSCHA056071
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
As the name suggests, the Mat-The-Basics Tile Rug looks like a section of intricate tile work. It is made of numerous triangular pieces from reclaimed and restored vintage rugs, snugly hand stitched using leftover dyed yarns. Each triangle is over-dyed ...
The Mat-The-Basics Toledo Rug adds a lovely geometric element to modern living rooms or bedrooms. The precise hand tufted pattern is stitched so as to transition seamlessly between its vertical and horizontal lines (and creating a kind of diagonal optical ...