FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
The Bover collection, made in Barcelona, is inspired by the light playing within the sky and sea. Balancing quality and form resulting in a non-temporal style capable of adapting comfortably to future times. Bover's products range from ceiling lights, pendants, and wall sconces to floor and table lamps.
The Amphora Outdoor Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Alex Fernández Camps, Gonzalo Milà in 2013
- Finish: Brown Graphite
- Material: Hand-wrapped Polyethylene synthetic fiber
- Frosted, UV protected polyethyene globe-shaped diffuser
- 153" waterproof neoprene-coated power cord
- Direct wire only
- ETL Listed Wet
- Made In Spain
Shade Color: Brown, Light Beige, White
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Rating/Location: ETL Listed
Light Option: Fluorescent
- Small Option: Two 20 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: Two 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Two 20 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Two 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Two 20 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Two 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Height 53.94", Diameter 35.04":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 48.43", Diameter 31.5":
- Small Option Fixture Height 30.51", Diameter 19.29":
Manufacturer IDs: view
0133003U/P-741, 0133003U/P-742, 0133003U/P-763U, 0133003U/P-764U, 0233003U/P-744, 0233003U/P-745, 0233003U/P-765U, 0233003U/P-766U, 0333003U/P-747, 0333003U/P-748, 0333003U/P-767U, 0333003U/P-768U
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A golden lighting choice for modern interiors. The Currey & Company Corridor Floor Lamp features a shimmering Camel silk drum shade atop a subtly tapered wrought iron stem, finished in a complementary Dark Bronze. The unique four-footed base gives the ...
The Robert Abbey Echo Z2171 Floor Lamp displays clean elegance and a warm wash of light ideal for accenting and illuminating transitional interiors. The large drum-shaped shade is made out of soft Fontine fabric. Its pale tone is contrasted beautifully ...
Add a cool, celestial element to contemporary decor with the Robert Abbey Saturnia Floor Lamp. Like the rings orbiting Saturn, a gauzy, shimmering fabric shade encircles another of Ascot White fabric. This distinctive dual shade hovers atop a clean-lined base ...