The Emerson Amhurst Ceiling Fan offers a choice of rustic, vintage or sleek, depending on the finish combo chosen. The Amhurst has nice detailing as well, with distinctive blade irons and a decorative bracket over the integrated light. Includes a 4.5" downrod and an Emerson SW405 Wall Control.
Emerson Fan Company headquartered in Saint Louis, Missouri, pairs time-honored craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology to create quiet, high-quality ceiling fans that enhance interior and exterior.
The Amhurst Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- 5 reversible blades with uniquely designed blade irons
- Integrated downlight with glass shade
- 4.5" downrod included
- SW405 Wall Control with Receiver included (controls fan and light)
- 54" blade span
- 12 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 5422 cfm | Electricity: 67 watts (excludes lights) | Airflow Efficiency: 80 cu ft/min/watt
- 4 forward speeds
- Manual reverse only
- 26 degree sloped ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed Dry (indoors)
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Ships to Canada
Finish, Shade and Blades:
Brushed Steel, Opal Matt with Dark Cherry and Chocolate,
Venetian Bronze, Cream Bubble with Dark Cherry and Honey Oak,
Vintage Steel, Cream Bubble with Riverwash and Honey Oak
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 15.1"
- Downrod: Length 4.5"
- Fan Body: Width 9.1"
- Blade: Diameter 53"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...