Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Amenia Pendant is available with the following:
- Clear Seedy with Inside Etched glass shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 48" suspension chain
- UL Listed
Finish: Historic Nickel, Polished Nickel
Size: Small, Medium
- Small option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 28", Diameter 14"
- Small Option Shade: Height 9", Diameter 10.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 33.75", Diameter 16.25"
- Medium Option Shade: Height 10.75", Diameter 12.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 37.5", Diameter 18.5"
- Large Option Shade: Height 12.75", Diameter 15"
- Suspension - Small: Length Adjustable From 32", Adjustable To 80"
- Suspension - Medium: Length Adjustable From 37.75", Adjustable To 85.75"
- Suspension - Large: Length Adjustable From 41.5", Adjustable To 89.5"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.