Besa Lighting Company, located in Ohio, uses only glass handcrafted in Europe. Using traditional methods passed down from generation to generation, every hand-blown glass lighting system Besa Lighting Company produces is an original.
The Amelia Pendant is available with the following:
- Flared handcrafted glass shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 120" cord
- Three 120" stainless steel cables
- UL Listed for damp locations
Shade: Black Damask, Black Hand-Cut, Cosmic, White Damask, White Hand-Cut
Finish: Bronze, Satin Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 128.25"
- Small Shade: Height 8.25", Diameter 11.75"
- Medium Shade: Height 10.4", Diameter 15"
- Large Shade: Height 12.5", Diameter 18.25"
- Cable: Length 120"
- Cord: Length 120"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.