Each Besa Lighting Amelia Pendant glass shade is handcrafted using traditional methods passed down through generations. This line voltage pendant is available in three sizes and in several elegant finishes and shade styles. It's a warm and sophisticated addition to contemporary interiors, both casual and formal.
Besa Lighting Company, located in Ohio, uses only glass handcrafted in Europe. Using traditional methods passed down from generation to generation, every hand-blown glass lighting system Besa Lighting Company produces is an original.
The Amelia Pendant is available with the following:
- Flared handcrafted glass shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 120" cord
- Three 120" stainless steel cables
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 128.25"
- Small Shade: Height 8.25", Diameter 11.75"
- Medium Shade: Height 10.4", Diameter 15"
- Large Shade: Height 12.5", Diameter 18.25"
- Cable: Length 120"
- Cord: Length 120"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...