Besa Lighting Company, located in Ohio, uses only glass handcrafted in Europe. Using traditional methods passed down from generation to generation, every hand-blown glass lighting system Besa Lighting Company produces is an original.
The Amelia Pendant is available with the following:
- Flared handcrafted glass shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 120" cord
- Three 120" stainless steel cables
- UL Listed for damp locations
Shade Color: Black Damask, Cosmic, White Damask, Black Hand-Cut, White Hand-Cut
Finish: Bronze, Satin Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Fixture: Overall Length Adjustable To 128.25"
- Small Shade: Height 8.25", Diameter 11.75"
- Medium Shade: Height 10.4", Diameter 15"
- Large Shade: Height 12.5", Diameter 18.25"
- Cable: Length 120"
- Cord: Length 120"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.