Besa Lighting Company, located in Ohio, uses only glass handcrafted in Europe. Using traditional methods passed down from generation to generation, every hand-blown glass lighting system Besa Lighting Company produces is an original.
The Amelia Pendant is available with the following:
- Flared handcrafted glass shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 120" cord
- Three 120" stainless steel cables
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Shade Color: Black Damask, Cosmic, White Damask, Black Hand-Cut, White Hand-Cut
Finish: Bronze, Satin Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Cable: Length 120"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 8.25", Diameter 11.75"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 128.25"
- Medium Option Cable: Length 120"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 10.5", Diameter 15"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 130.5"
- Large Option Cable: Length 120"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 12.5", Diameter 18.25"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 132.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
1KG-4393BC-BR, 1KG-4393BC-SN, 1KG-4393BD-BR, 1KG-4393BD-SN, 1KG-4393CS-BR, 1KG-4393CS-SN, 1KG-4393WC-BR, 1KG-4393WC-SN, 1KG-4393WD-BR, 1KG-4393WD-SN, 1KV-4340BC-BR, 1KV-4340BC-SN, 1KV-4340BD-BR, 1KV-4340BD-SN, 1KV-4340CS-BR, 1KV-4340CS-SN, 1KV-4340WC-BR, 1KV-4340WC-SN, 1KV-4340WD-BR, 1KV-4340WD-SN, 1KV-4394BC-BR, 1KV-4394BC-SN, 1KV-4394BD-BR, 1KV-4394BD-SN, 1KV-4394CS-BR, 1KV-4394CS-SN, 1KV-4394WC-BR, 1KV-4394WC-SN, 1KV-4394WD-BR, 1KV-4394WD-SN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.