Based in Toronto, Canada, Eurofase has been presenting artful and innovative illumination since 1989. They continually promote the use of cost-saving lighting technologies, including LED, halogen and compact fluorescent, in an effort to provide for the lighting needs of an expanding energy efficient culture.
The Amata Ceiling/Wall Light is available with the following:
- Finish: Frost
- Opal glass shade
- Metal supports
- Frost finish
- Round ceiling/wall mount
- ETL Listed
- Made In China
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: One 57 Watt (825 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 57 Watt (825 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Two 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Two 57 Watt (825 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Width 7.75", Height 7.75", Depth 4"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 9.75", Height 9.75", Depth 4"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 11.75", Height 11.75", Depth 4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Not your average fixture, the Marset Plaff-On! Wall/Ceiling Light features a blown White glass structure around the diffuser that is set slightly apart from the ceiling and filters the light upwards, creating a glowing halo. The Black or Silver Grey ...
Classically mottled, the Justice Design LumenAria Clips Square Ceiling/Wall Light creates a traditional, almost Grecian look with its faux alabaster shade. Several finish options offer a range of statement-making looks for both transitional and modern spaces. Energy efficient.. Justice Design ...
Inspired by the decadent world of pastries, the AXO Light Muse Wall/Ceiling Light certainly tantalizes the visual appetite. Created from silken elastic fabric wrapped over a metal frame like sweet kneaded dough, Muse is available in four sizes and a ...