Founded in 1993 by Franco Cassina and Carlo Forcolini in Italy, Nemo was established to recreate the lighting pieces that best represented the "Golden Age" of Italian lighting design of the 1960s and '70s. Nemo acquired ItalianaLuce five years later, offering a line of clean, relaxed modern lighting that provided an informal counterpoint to the vintage mid-century authenticity found in Nemo's modernist line of Franco Albini-designed lighting.
The AM4Z Pendant is available with the following:
- Dome-shaped aluminum shade
- Steel accents
- Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Adjustable black cord
- UL Listed
- Designed by Franco Albini, Franca Helg, Antonio Piva and Marco Albini, 1969
- One 150 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 98.4"
- Shade: Height 13.4", Diameter 17.7"
- Canopy: Height 2.4", Diameter 3.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.