FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since their inception in 1919, Sea Gull Lighting has consistently produced high quality decorative and functional lighting for homes and businesses alike. In addition, their commitment to cutting-edge, energy-efficient technology has been widely recognized and awarded across a staggering 15 product categories. Thus, their extensive line of more than 3,500 products (spanning 15 categories) are not only on-trend and affordable, but friendly to the environment as well.
The Alturas Mini Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed in 2016
- Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Material: Steel
- Cylindrical Satin Etched glass shade
- Low-profile holder
- Incandescent version is dimmmable with a standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- Fluorescent version is Energy Star rated
- Round ceiling canopy
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Comes with One 6.00 in., Three 12.00 in. stem/downrod
- ETL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Incandescent: Limited 1 Year; Fluorescent: Limited 3 Year
- Made In China
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Halogen Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fluorescent Option: One 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Canopy Height 0.75", Diameter 5.13":
- Fixture Height 7.38", Diameter 3.5":
- Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 50.13":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.